This is a picture of the frag system which has been running for nearly a year. For the most part it is on autopilot:
- ATO reservoir replenishes evaporation throughout the day.
- Skimmer pulls out waste and cup is emptied twice a week.
- Apex measures pH & temperature.
- Mechanical timer activates LED lights.
- Vectra M1 and Vortech Mp10 are both plugged into a battery backup in case of a power failure.
- Three dosers maintain alkality, calcium and magnesium.
- Autofeeder drops in flake food once a day.
I measure water parameters about once a week, adjusting gear as needed. I add some frozen food each evening. And aiptasia get dealt with monthly.